Special Day Foundation
Breaking barriers for individuals with special needs.
Serving communities from Tampa to Miami, Florida
STAYING ON THE MISSION
Who We Are
Our mission is to create special days for special people. We offer dental care and outdoor recreation for Florida’s developmental disability community.
All Floridians with developmental disabilities are welcome to participate.
Dental Service located in Seminole, Naples, and Hialeah
Recreational Fishing located in Bradenton and Sarasota
BECAUSE YOU CAN!
How Can You Help?
There are many different ways you can help us in completing our mission and support our community:
- Engaging in advocacy for special needs programs
- Help us by providing sunscreens or bottled water for our fishing/boating programs
- Spread the word about our organization through social media and other channels
- Make a direct donation for general program costs or to purchase electric toothbrushes for our dental program participants
- Just become a friend of Special Day Foundation
Recent Blog Post
Welcome back! Did you know the Special Day Foundation has a free fishing program for children and adults with developmental disabilities? That’s right, free! A day out on the water with Captain Mark. Fishing equipment, licenses and bait are provided. All you have to bring is water, food, sunscreen and a great attitude for a…
Hi everyone! We recently had our website revamped and with that upgrade we decided to try this whole blog thing out. And what better way to start off our first post than with the introduction of our dental hygiene team. In the summer of last year, we started the hiring process for two new hygienists….